Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Our Friendship...

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Good morning and happy Tuesday, It's Sue here with my second 'Stamped Background' project, and I would like my friend Alfred to introduce it!
I started by making my background with the Perspective Floor stamp, whoo this makes your eyes go a little squiffy!

I used the same stamp again for Alfred's background, this has such a 1960's feel to it.

I've given Alfred Hitchcock Standing (well it is Alfred Hitchcock, and he is standing lol) his own Nevermore Raven, you can't have Alfred without a bird!

And I'm sure that he would be full of witty anecdotes, sparkling conversation, and plenty of plain weirdness. This is also a Carmen's Veranda clear stamp, called Our Friendship I've dotted a couple more ravens around for good measure.
There's still a week or so to join in with our challenge, so I hope to see you over on the Portal.
Enjoy the rest of the week, and thanks very much for looking xx



2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Wowzer! Love how you used the perspective floor to make those zingy eye-watering patterns. The red, white and black is so striking. Love Alfred and his bird. Fab project Sue. Hugz

Sue said...

Thanks Gail 😁 xx