Sunday, April 8, 2018

Picture This Chippie Page

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and happy Sunday, it's Sue here with my project for the 'Picture This challenge'. I just love the colours of our inspiration photograph, and this is what I've made.

 I started by gathering my paints together in the challenge colours.

 Then I made a 'pealed paint' background using the paints and a chap stick.


I added some stamping with the Leonardo Accessories Set

And the Agregate background


I stamped the 3 Flying Flower Girls using my stamping platform so I could get a really good impression.


So now I have another double page in my chippy album completed.


You still have a week to enter our challenge, so I hope to see you over on the Portal. Have a happy day, and thanks very much for looking x



1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Hi Sue. I love how you built up that grungy background and I love your chippy album. Fab pages. Hugz