Monday, March 12, 2018

Look Who's Fallen Off The Wagon!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and happy Monday, it's Sue here with my second piece for our current Anything Goes challenge.




I started with this Large Chickenwire Background and stamped it with Distress Oxides in a few colours.

 I just LOVE Birthday Mona, she is such fun! She's been coloured with watercolour pens and pencils then cut out. I also made some extra balloons - you can never have too many balloons.


This sentiment just makes me laugh. If you could swap the word Twinkies (whatever they are) for chocolate it would be the story of my life! This is a Carmens Veranda clear stamp called Twinkies


Then I just layered it all up and stitched together. It's not often that I make a card, but we are coming into the birthday season for my family, so I'm sure she'll find a good home.

I hope that you like my card, and that you'll join in with our challenge. You have until the 14th, so you'd better get your skates on!

Have a lovely day, and thanks very much for looking xx

No comments: