Sunday, November 12, 2017

Clean and Simple Card

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Cathy here with a CAS card.
This was a challenge for me. It took me 4 times to get this one card. I did it though and I love how it came out.
 I started out with watercolor paper.( that makes a difference with this card)
Next I used masking tape.(I did try painters tape but it didn't work for me). I masked off a strip on the front of the card. Next I took my nuance powers. I must say if you have not tried these powders you should. They are so rich in color. I just love working with them.
I mixed the powder with some water to make a watercolor. I then took the watercolor and colored in the strip that I masked off. Dried it with a heat gun. Then I added more color to get the look I wanted. Again Dried it with a heat gun. You could let it air dry but I wanted to get to the next step faster. Then I took out my silhouette man with cane stamp  and stamped on the bottom of the card. Then I called it done.
  Please come and try your hand at CAS.
http://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2017/11/challenge-42-cas.html
To link up your entry. Hope to see what you did.

 

No comments: